Friday, January 27, 2017
Most of User in world facing problem with SWAT soil database. But SWAT only Provide soil database for US only. For Non-US we need to compile or update original database. In Asia or India most of us has this common problem during swat simulation. Configuring Soil database is time taking process because we need to know about each soil properties and location. But Dr. Kerem Gungor resolved this problem and processed SWAT database for us. All Process required to process is Explained here. You can also download SWAT database from here link provided below and replace your original SWAT database in your PC at "C:\SWAT\ArcSWAT\Databases" and rename original database to old as shown in Figure. SWAT database is in ZIP format. Download and Extract to this provided location.
Sunday, January 15, 2017
If your are searching for HEC GeoHMS for ArcGIS 10.3 then you are at right place. Now HEC GeoHMS will be no longer available on official site. But it is shifted to ESRI Ftp site. Click below to download it from ESRI Ftp Site. Direct Download.
Friday, January 13, 2017
Friday, April 1, 2016
This is official image taken by ISRO Mars orbiter Mission. This is first time any space agency shows water vapor cloud image from mars, officially. Presence of cloud, is proof of water, it may be formed from polar region or from an location where water is very near to surface. So if this water is drinkable then life on mars is possible , we just need to begin it with seeds, plants. This will change whole planet. In near future may be some of our relative living on mars, and we may have tour and travel pack for mars. This is absolutely possible. Even after thousand's years its possible each one has his own small space travel ship like car or bike. From which people go to mars with own convenience. As fuel there should be electrical inject, which may be fireless and it having its own gravity during travel. All this theoretical and logical possible, just need to do it.
|Image Showing Water Vapor Cloud on Mars.|
Image Source : ISRO Mars Mission
Sunday, March 6, 2016
ESRI is new to ArcGIS Earth. It has better resolution images than google earth, but it has much less option compare to Google Earth. Most of images in ArcGIS Earth are better then Google Earth, but short of Photosphere and street view. its GUI is much interactive. Thus they are new here and its version 1.0 just beginning. Download below and have a try.
See image Quality Demo in this Video
Saturday, March 5, 2016
Friday, March 4, 2016
where A[r] is upslope contributing area per unit contour width, b [deg] is the slope, m and n are parameters, and a0 = 22.1m = 72.6ft is the length and b0 = 0.09 = 9% = 5.16deg is the slope of the standard USLE plot. The values of m (=0.6) and n (=1.3) were empirically derived.
The LS factor was then computed using Raster Calculator in ArcGIS to build an expression for estimating LS, based on flow accumulation and slope steepness.
The expression is:
In older Veriosn of ArcGIS as Follow: upto 9.3
(([flowacc] * resolution/22.1).Pow(0.6))*(((([slope]*0.01745).Sin)/0.09).Pow(1.3))*1.6
New Version of ArcGIS from 10.1 to Present as Follow
Power(("%flowacc%") * 30 / 22.1,0.6)*Power(Sin("%slope_deg%") * 0.01745 / 0.09,1.3)*1.6
where Pow (which then means power) is a function in the ArcGIS spatial Analyst
Wednesday, January 13, 2016
Tuesday, January 5, 2016
Saturday, January 2, 2016
Tuesday, November 24, 2015
International Space Station has Equipped with Earth Viewing HD cameras to See Earth Live. This is in Experimental mode. Sometime Live Stream may not be available due to Signal Problem in space, or Space station at Dark Side of Earth, Sometime Astronauts switching Live camera.. Notification will be displayed for such events. See Live video of Earth below.
Link to CAM-2
Link to CAM-2
Friday, October 30, 2015
- Land use and Land cover analysis and Change detection. Even future Prediction.
- Change analysis of cost line using past data of satellites and find relation between climate change sea level rise.
- Impact of Climate change on Groundwater.
- Analysis of Groundwater Potential Zones using Remote Sensing and GIS, Using Geology, soil, strata chart, DEM data. Total 22 Layers approx. to run analysis.
- Network Mapping, Shortest route, Digital database of route for GPS tracking Device.
- Development of GIS Data Hosting Server.
- Flood Risk mapping, Identification of Danger zones and damage.
- Identification of Hydropower Sites Using DEM and model development for different criteria.
- Mapping of Normal and Abnormal route of cyclone and its damage assessment using past data and future prediction.
- Soil Erosion and Sediment Modelling using GIS
- Identification sites for solar power plant using solar radiation analysis and cloud cover analysis considering earth curvature.
- Identification of Minerals using Erdas Material Mapping, e.g. amount of Iron, Zinc in Soil.
- Develop a web application using ArcGIS Engine/Server
- Requried Software :- ArcGIS , Erdas,ENVI, IDRISI
- Estimate of crop yield of different crops by relating NDVI crop Health Index over a Study area and develop a suitable model. It considers time series data for different crop and different season.
- City Heat Centre mapping Using Thermal Data and also thermal mapping for different seasons and mark safe and unsafe zones when Air temperature reaches upper limit.
- Natural Forest loss Mapping by relation climate change data
- Impact of Thermal Power Plant on Surrounding Environment. It uses Wind Direction, Temperature data, Land use data Before Thermal Plant and after thermal plant and compare surrounding environment temperature NDVI, Land Changes etc.
- Perform Watershed analysis of and area, find runoff, Drainage Density, Suitability of area for irrigation project, Risk and safe zone mapping by comparing soil data and rainfall data.
- Glacial Melt analysis and its factor, e.g. change of snowline with time, and Prediction when it melts fully with suitable Mathematical model.
- Mapping of Humidity by collecting Ground data, for different month and its impact on different crops and vegetation.
- Traffic jam analysis using GIS, using traffic data, mark locations on road where possibility of traffic jam is possible if n/Number of vehicle cross per minute, and suggest suitable suggestion or development of new rout and its path for prevent jam.
Tuesday, October 27, 2015
Earthquake happen at 1200 km away from this Video location. But this video tells following Details.
- See clearly there are may Plant pot filled with soil are hanged on Pole By Join Intersection.
- Its Best to See this impact, they started moment slowly and then larger moments.
- Its observed that Direction of Moment of Pots directly proportion to center of earthquake.
- The moment is different then manually disturbance. It goes left right but stay at upper left and right point for a while, which Generally not happen if moment given manually.
- Each hanging thing change its orientation with respect to time and earth moment, but its not happen here. This means Gravity waves also have moment similar to earthquake.
- This undulation is about 3 meters.
- Amazing fact of this earthquake is that, after this earthquake after few second 5.5 Richter scale earthquake happen at Indonesia. Its far away from Kabul, its direct mean is that there is some relation at both earthquake at core of earth. This mean this event has relations.