Thursday, December 14, 2017
While Performing GIS Task. We have most of data in columns. If data is Rows we can easily sort by right click on column. But how to sort column without changing rows. Then Like you have multi GPS data. or even Landuse data you want to sort from your attribute table. Then Have a Look on this video. Columns are in order 2050 to 1980 But I want to show starting column as 1980 and ending 2050 without changing rows. Then how to do it Let's have look.
Sunday, December 10, 2017
If new version of ArcGIS is giving you active x warning again and again as you run any tool. You have to click on yes each time. This will hesitate you each time you run GIS tools.
Then follow simple process as here
Run "regedit" from start menu
Navigate to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\0"
Then Create new DWORD file 32bit with name 1201 set value to 0
Restart ArcGIS That's all
Friday, January 27, 2017
Most of User in world facing problem with SWAT soil database. But SWAT only Provide soil database for US only. For Non-US we need to compile or update original database. In Asia or India most of us has this common problem during swat simulation. Configuring Soil database is time taking process because we need to know about each soil properties and location. But Dr. Kerem Gungor resolved this problem and processed SWAT database for us. All Process required to process is Explained here. You can also download SWAT database from here link provided below and replace your original SWAT database in your PC at "C:\SWAT\ArcSWAT\Databases" and rename original database to old as shown in Figure. SWAT database is in ZIP format. Download and Extract to this provided location.
Sunday, January 15, 2017
If your are searching for HEC GeoHMS for ArcGIS 10.3 then you are at right place. Now HEC GeoHMS will be no longer available on official site. But it is shifted to ESRI Ftp site. Click below to download it from ESRI Ftp Site. Direct Download.
Friday, January 13, 2017
Sunday, March 6, 2016
ESRI is new to ArcGIS Earth. It has better resolution images than google earth, but it has much less option compare to Google Earth. Most of images in ArcGIS Earth are better then Google Earth, but short of Photosphere and street view. its GUI is much interactive. Thus they are new here and its version 1.0 just beginning. Download below and have a try.
See image Quality Demo in this Video
Friday, March 4, 2016
where A[r] is upslope contributing area per unit contour width, b [deg] is the slope, m and n are parameters, and a0 = 22.1m = 72.6ft is the length and b0 = 0.09 = 9% = 5.16deg is the slope of the standard USLE plot. The values of m (=0.6) and n (=1.3) were empirically derived.
The LS factor was then computed using Raster Calculator in ArcGIS to build an expression for estimating LS, based on flow accumulation and slope steepness.
The expression is:
In older Veriosn of ArcGIS as Follow: upto 9.3
(([flowacc] * resolution/22.1).Pow(0.6))*(((([slope]*0.01745).Sin)/0.09).Pow(1.3))*1.6
New Version of ArcGIS from 10.1 to Present as Follow
Power(("%flowacc%") * 30 / 22.1,0.6)*Power(Sin("%slope_deg%") * 0.01745 / 0.09,1.3)*1.6
where Pow (which then means power) is a function in the ArcGIS spatial Analyst
Wednesday, January 13, 2016
Tuesday, November 24, 2015
International Space Station has Equipped with Earth Viewing HD cameras to See Earth Live. This is in Experimental mode. Sometime Live Stream may not be available due to Signal Problem in space, or Space station at Dark Side of Earth, Sometime Astronauts switching Live camera.. Notification will be displayed for such events. See Live video of Earth below.
Link to CAM-2
Link to CAM-2
Friday, October 30, 2015
- Land use and Land cover analysis and Change detection. Even future Prediction.
- Change analysis of cost line using past data of satellites and find relation between climate change sea level rise.
- Impact of Climate change on Groundwater.
- Analysis of Groundwater Potential Zones using Remote Sensing and GIS, Using Geology, soil, strata chart, DEM data. Total 22 Layers approx. to run analysis.
- Network Mapping, Shortest route, Digital database of route for GPS tracking Device.
- Development of GIS Data Hosting Server.
- Flood Risk mapping, Identification of Danger zones and damage.
- Identification of Hydropower Sites Using DEM and model development for different criteria.
- Mapping of Normal and Abnormal route of cyclone and its damage assessment using past data and future prediction.
- Soil Erosion and Sediment Modelling using GIS
- Identification sites for solar power plant using solar radiation analysis and cloud cover analysis considering earth curvature.
- Identification of Minerals using Erdas Material Mapping, e.g. amount of Iron, Zinc in Soil.
- Develop a web application using ArcGIS Engine/Server
- Requried Software :- ArcGIS , Erdas,ENVI, IDRISI
- Estimate of crop yield of different crops by relating NDVI crop Health Index over a Study area and develop a suitable model. It considers time series data for different crop and different season.
- City Heat Centre mapping Using Thermal Data and also thermal mapping for different seasons and mark safe and unsafe zones when Air temperature reaches upper limit.
- Natural Forest loss Mapping by relation climate change data
- Impact of Thermal Power Plant on Surrounding Environment. It uses Wind Direction, Temperature data, Land use data Before Thermal Plant and after thermal plant and compare surrounding environment temperature NDVI, Land Changes etc.
- Perform Watershed analysis of and area, find runoff, Drainage Density, Suitability of area for irrigation project, Risk and safe zone mapping by comparing soil data and rainfall data.
- Glacial Melt analysis and its factor, e.g. change of snowline with time, and Prediction when it melts fully with suitable Mathematical model.
- Mapping of Humidity by collecting Ground data, for different month and its impact on different crops and vegetation.
- Traffic jam analysis using GIS, using traffic data, mark locations on road where possibility of traffic jam is possible if n/Number of vehicle cross per minute, and suggest suitable suggestion or development of new rout and its path for prevent jam.