- Land use and Land cover analysis and Change detection. Even future Prediction.
- Change analysis of cost line using past data of satellites and find relation between climate change sea level rise.
- Impact of Climate change on Groundwater.
- Analysis of Groundwater Potential Zones using Remote Sensing and GIS, Using Geology, soil, strata chart, DEM data. Total 22 Layers approx. to run analysis.
- Network Mapping, Shortest route, Digital database of route for GPS tracking Device.
- Development of GIS Data Hosting Server.
- Flood Risk mapping, Identification of Danger zones and damage.
- Identification of Hydropower Sites Using DEM and model development for different criteria.
- Mapping of Normal and Abnormal route of cyclone and its damage assessment using past data and future prediction.
- Soil Erosion and Sediment Modelling using GIS
- Identification sites for solar power plant using solar radiation analysis and cloud cover analysis considering earth curvature.
- Identification of Minerals using Erdas Material Mapping, e.g. amount of Iron, Zinc in Soil.
- Develop a web application using ArcGIS Engine/Server
- Requried Software :- ArcGIS , Erdas,ENVI, IDRISI
- Estimate of crop yield of different crops by relating NDVI crop Health Index over a Study area and develop a suitable model. It considers time series data for different crop and different season.
- City Heat Centre mapping Using Thermal Data and also thermal mapping for different seasons and mark safe and unsafe zones when Air temperature reaches upper limit.
- Natural Forest loss Mapping by relation climate change data
- Impact of Thermal Power Plant on Surrounding Environment. It uses Wind Direction, Temperature data, Land use data Before Thermal Plant and after thermal plant and compare surrounding environment temperature NDVI, Land Changes etc.
- Perform Watershed analysis of and area, find runoff, Drainage Density, Suitability of area for irrigation project, Risk and safe zone mapping by comparing soil data and rainfall data.
- Glacial Melt analysis and its factor, e.g. change of snowline with time, and Prediction when it melts fully with suitable Mathematical model.
- Mapping of Humidity by collecting Ground data, for different month and its impact on different crops and vegetation.
- Traffic jam analysis using GIS, using traffic data, mark locations on road where possibility of traffic jam is possible if n/Number of vehicle cross per minute, and suggest suitable suggestion or development of new rout and its path for prevent jam.
Friday, October 30, 2015
List of GIS Topics for M.Tech or Ph.D Project
Labels: Remote Sensing GIS