- Download Y-Browser From DrJukka (Free Test Version) or from Nokia Store (Rs 10 Signed version)
- Install to memory Card.
- Go to Your App and Locate Y-Browser
- Go to Following location “C:\DATA\lifeblog \Database”
- Rename “Database” to “Database1”
- Now browse “C:\DATA\lifeblog \Database1\ Lifeblog.db”
- Delete “Lifeblog.db” file
- Again Rename “Database1” to “Database”
- That’s All.
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Memory low delete some data Nokia error – this is common error in many Nokia phones.
This problem is caused by hidden file lifeblog.db .You cannot see or delete this file normally. (S60-V3, V5) But when you Check Phone memory your Phone shows many bytes of free memory. To free up memory by Deleting this file follow steps given below.
Labels: Mobile S60 Tricks