Thursday, December 17, 2015
Tuesday, November 24, 2015
International Space Station has Equipped with Earth Viewing HD cameras to See Earth Live. This is in Experimental mode. Sometime Live Stream may not be available due to Signal Problem in space, or Space station at Dark Side of Earth, Sometime Astronauts switching Live camera.. Notification will be displayed for such events. See Live video of Earth below.
Link to CAM-2
Link to CAM-2
Friday, October 30, 2015
- Land use and Land cover analysis and Change detection. Even future Prediction.
- Change analysis of cost line using past data of satellites and find relation between climate change sea level rise.
- Impact of Climate change on Groundwater.
- Analysis of Groundwater Potential Zones using Remote Sensing and GIS, Using Geology, soil, strata chart, DEM data. Total 22 Layers approx. to run analysis.
- Network Mapping, Shortest route, Digital database of route for GPS tracking Device.
- Development of GIS Data Hosting Server.
- Flood Risk mapping, Identification of Danger zones and damage.
- Identification of Hydropower Sites Using DEM and model development for different criteria.
- Mapping of Normal and Abnormal route of cyclone and its damage assessment using past data and future prediction.
- Soil Erosion and Sediment Modelling using GIS
- Identification sites for solar power plant using solar radiation analysis and cloud cover analysis considering earth curvature.
- Identification of Minerals using Erdas Material Mapping, e.g. amount of Iron, Zinc in Soil.
- Develop a web application using ArcGIS Engine/Server
- Requried Software :- ArcGIS , Erdas,ENVI, IDRISI
- Estimate of crop yield of different crops by relating NDVI crop Health Index over a Study area and develop a suitable model. It considers time series data for different crop and different season.
- City Heat Centre mapping Using Thermal Data and also thermal mapping for different seasons and mark safe and unsafe zones when Air temperature reaches upper limit.
- Natural Forest loss Mapping by relation climate change data
- Impact of Thermal Power Plant on Surrounding Environment. It uses Wind Direction, Temperature data, Land use data Before Thermal Plant and after thermal plant and compare surrounding environment temperature NDVI, Land Changes etc.
- Perform Watershed analysis of and area, find runoff, Drainage Density, Suitability of area for irrigation project, Risk and safe zone mapping by comparing soil data and rainfall data.
- Glacial Melt analysis and its factor, e.g. change of snowline with time, and Prediction when it melts fully with suitable Mathematical model.
- Mapping of Humidity by collecting Ground data, for different month and its impact on different crops and vegetation.
- Traffic jam analysis using GIS, using traffic data, mark locations on road where possibility of traffic jam is possible if n/Number of vehicle cross per minute, and suggest suitable suggestion or development of new rout and its path for prevent jam.
Wednesday, October 21, 2015
Tuesday, October 13, 2015
Friday, August 14, 2015
Whatsapp की विडियो को गैलरी से कैसे छुपायें
- ES File Explorer डाउनलोड करें
- फ़ोन मेमोरी के Whatsapp के मीडिया फोल्डर में जाएँ
- प्लस के निशान पे क्लिक करें
- न्यू फाइल में .nomedia फाइल बनायें
- ये फाइल अब जिस भी फोल्डर में होगी वो फ़ोन की गैलरी में नहीं दिखेगा
अधिक जानकारी के लिए निचे विडियो में डेमो देखें |